Thursday, February 2, 2012

First day in charge tomorrow!

Today I had a small taste of being in charge of the classroom and I was met with great surprises. My classes that are the absolute worst stepped up to the plate and were very well behaved and respectful and the classes I didn't expect any problem from tried to take advantage of me. Lesson learned: do not start letting them go to the bathroom. Evidently needed to pee is a virus and can spread quickly, soon the whole class needs to go to the restroom. Despite the difficulties of the afternoon I am excited to work with the students some tomorrow and get to know them. We're going to play some get-to-know each other games and make name tents!!!! I'll let you know how it goes! I'm adding pics of my name tent example and my first chalk board ready to go for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment